Monday, January 29, 2007

Visitors Book from 2002

29 December2002

We had avery nice time - a lovely place to stay in Cape Town. Thanks for all,especially the breakfast in the morning. Thanks to all friendly dogs inS.A, especially Defa. Yorg

12 December2002

If it’syour first time in Cape Town, the Green Eliphant should be your first choice ofplaces to stay! Friendly staff, friendly guests and a friendly dog do theirbest to make you feel comfortable andforget your homesickness. Great breakfasts! Michael.

01 December2002

I’m herefor the second time and the Green Eliphant is still my favorite place ever!Cape Town is the best and so is the Green Eliphant! That says it all! Love toDefa the dog! Louise

25 November2002

Lovelafriendly hostel, felt like home! I definitely recommend the Green Elephant.Simona

24 November2002

Had a greattime at this hostel, loved the braai nights. Hope to see you all soon. Pieter

9 November

Extreamlyfriendly hostel! Loved my stay here. James

30 October2002

Thanks toRob, Carne, Defa and the rest of the staff. You gave me the best 7 months of mylife. Will always be greatfull to have been part of the Green Eliphant.Cheers, Jacques.

27 October2002

Its been agreat pleasure to be part of the Green Eliphant for the past 8 months and it’ssad to go.Many thanks, Drew.

24 October2002

Greatcompany, best city in the world, brilliant tours and very friendly people.

11 October2002

You made mystay here paradise! Thank you to everyone here, I’m going to miss this place,especially the terrace upstairs. Hope to see you again. Benoit

1 October2002

Bye to allthe lovely people here. I really had agreat time with you and enjoyed spending my 6 weeks here. Will miss you all and miss playing pool all day!Fiona

30September 2002

Goodbye andthank you for my great 4 months in Cape Town. Lots of awesome parties andpeople! Marco

30September 2002

We onlystayed two weeks but had such a great time! Cape Town is lovely and all thepeople at the Green Eliphant were so nice to us, thank you for yourhospitality. Peter and Caroline

26September 2002

Thanks toall the people working here, I found a second family and a second house.Will miss everything very much. TheGreen Eliphant will survive! Nic

26September 2002

Thanks forthis wonderful time, I really enjoyed my life in the Green Eliphant - you guysare the best, I found a home from which I could explore South Africa a littlebit. You staff make this place a really special place, it’s hard to leave newfriends. Will keep a place for you in my mind. Nadia

15September 2002

Thanks forletting us stay a third time, it was just as fun! Arian and Tennice

14September 2002

This was mysecond long term stay in South Africa and my second stay at the Green Elephant,and had a great time again. The six months passed like a day and I will missthis place, especially the people who make it so special. Thanks for making mytime here so amazing, it felt like homa again. Will hopefully see youagain. Jemma

13September 2002

I’ve had agreat time with you, loved the braais and pool competitions and will definitelybe back! Jutta

9 September2002

Had a greattime here. Defa the dog is beautiful and the staff are awesome! I’ll be back!Laurie

9 September2002

We lovedthe Green Eliphant hostel, especially the staff team - everything was organisedno matter what we asked for or when. Had a great time in Cape Town, we’ll be back for sure. Sarah

9 September2002

Thanks forthe great welcome to South Africa. We had a lovely time! Cidie, Yiva andWillemyn

29 August2002

The GreenElephant is a great place to stay! Thanks for all your help guys, hopefully seeyou next year! Sinead and Matthew

26August2002

Wow! TheGreen Elephant is a great place - just like a home away from home. Thanks.Alissia and Joan

17 August2002

The staffhereare friendly, helpful, efficient and truly proffessional

10 August2002

ToRobin,Defa, Jacque and everyone ou there. I was one of the tenants a couple months ago, the name Elliot. I never did on actual fact thank you guysfor lending me and my partner one of your rooms there for three days. I have recommended your backpackers to a fewof my acquantances to check the place out. I’ve had created one of the most beautiful memories at Green Elephantand I’ve been meaning to tell you guys how much I personally dig theplace. I felt like I belonged there,for me its like hide away spot from all the stress, if you get my drift. I am planning to visit again shortly tocreate new memoties, I mean the place is the bomb, the environment is grooveyand fulfilling. Until next time, keepup the wonderful job. Cheers. KeepaCool Elliot Mosia

05 August2002

I had agood time staying here! Very nice backpackers with lots of cool people. If Iever come back to capetown this is the place I’ll come back to. Cheers Jean

01 August2002

Thanks alot, I haad very good days here. Aushara

22 July2002

ThanksGreen Elephant, I’ll be back for more. Alex

16 July2002

Guys I hada great time Thanks Andreas

14 July2002

It was niceto be here, it was only for 5 days, but I enjoyed every minute here. Thanks for everything, Cora

12 July2002

Hey there!Thanks for the warm welcome and crazy staff, the Green Elephant is the nicestplace one could stay in Cape Town. All the best.

12 July2002

Liked yourplace and the friendly atmosphere!

12 July2002

A very warmwelcome for our first time in South Africa! Thanks, Inge

11 July2002

It has beentotally amazing staying here. I’ve loved it so much I can’t stop coming backfor visits. Imiss my family so much - all the people staying here and obviouslythe staff. Much love, Lucy

8 July 2002

A friendlyand relaxed place - thanks for helping me to organise my trips around the Cape.Oh, and of course Defa the dog is great - I’ll miss him! Best wishes, Nadia.

25 June2002

I havestayed here for 6 days and already feel as if I’m at home. The staff aredarlings - very friendly, informative and helpful. What can I say? - HappyDays! Bradge

21 May 2002

Thanks forthe great bed and shower! Astrid

18 may 2002

Thanksguys, my stay was great. Take care, James

17 May 2002

The 6 weeksin South Africa have been good to me. Thanks you to the Green Elephant crew foreverything. I’ll be sure to visit again! Cheers, Eddie

29 April2002

Thanks foryour help, good company and giving me a good time! Nico

28 April2002

Thanks forthe wonderful stay. I really enjoyed it, I know I have a home in Cape Town!Siziwe

25 April2002

Had akickass time at the Green Elephant on my way home - partied like a rock starand ate like a king! And the staff are cool! Joel

16 April2002

I came for3 nights and stayed for 3 months. The Green Elephant is hands-down the bestbackpackers I’ve ever stayed at! Thanks guys! Cheers, Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.