Monday, January 29, 2007

Visitors Book from 2003

email Visitors Book 2003

9 May 2003

Cosy, veryfriendly - welcoming, helpful, trusting, this must be heaven or close. Thanksloads. All the very best. I will be recommending you all. God bless. Gregg.

22 April2003

Thanx guysfor all the beer, braai, partytime, surfing and the other stuff. I had a reallygood time. But remember just pipe boole!

CU Matim

21 April2003

My fourthstay at GE - Can I say more!

RobinClarke

13 April 2003

DearElephant! I really loved staying with you. Here you have all created a verynice and warm place for those of us that are away from home. Keep going on!Anith Wickstrom, Sweden

11 April2003

MissedKrishen and Vince too much! Feels like I was here a bit longer than 3 weeks,and yet no tme at all. Felt like home. Much love, Natalie.

27 April2003

I reallyenjoyed meeting all of you people, see you next time..Jens

We had agreat time in the Bushman room, thanx for everything!!

Everythingwas great especially the bottles of wine!!see you

Leen

Hey lovelypeople from the Green Elephant!!.Grant

27 April2003

It wasreally, really , really great staying here, the muffins were amazing, Defa waswonderful, the swimmingpool was too nice to describe...in one word: I loved it!See you next time, Ruth.

27 March2003

This was agreat place to stay. I liked everyone who worked here, all great people. I camehere a poor pool player but now thanks to Krishen and others I am now the bestpool player to ever stay at the Green Eliphant. Thank you very much. Derek

23 March2003

Well whatcan I say? Such a great place it willtake a long time to forget all the friends I've made. Richard.

12 March2003

Just asgood the second time around. Maybe see you in a couple of years. Cheers andthanks, Phil.

12 March2003

I had a toptime here and it's all thanks to you guys. Cheers, Ralph.

4 March2003

What a gemthis place is! Big hugs and kisses to all the very special people here. Loveand all the best, Lea.

18 March2003

The GreenEliphant rocks!! Sarah

18 February2003

What timeis it? I think it's shooter time!! Thanks for a good time, Frodo and Stian

16 February2003

Thanks alot for everything, it has been 11 wonderful days and the perfect start for ourstay in Cape Town! Excellent staff, perfect laid-back vibe, and sad to bemoving out! Audluid

15 February2003

We had agreat time here at the Green Eliphant, a good start for our time here! Thanks,Miejan and Marieke

13 February2003

Greeneliphant is the place to be. Best backpackers I ever saw. Yodia

6 February2003

This is myfirst time in Cape Town and I love it here!! The music was great, I'll be back!Shingit

3 February2003

We had agreat stay, very comfortable. Nice pool and jaccuzi, good camping space andgreat dog! Thanks for a great time! Jen, Emily, Melinde and Dawn

25 January2003

Excellentstay, super friendly saff, nice and relaxed. Thanks..Rob J

23 January2003

I’ll beback! Love xo Mark

23 January2003

Anexcellent start to our trip, Thanks guys for your hospitality and pointing usin the right direction. Rob, Sam, andDawn. UK.. Scotland

20 January2003

Thanks forall. I’ll miss you. Patrick

16 January2003

Tremendoushospitality, I’m going to miss it. Rors

10 January2003

Greatplace, get drunk and try to annoy the staff. Thanks Kevin and John

09 January2003

This placeis the best and the staff makes it even better. Will deffantly be coming back.Cheers Barnie

09 January2003

We reallyhad a great time here, will come again.Thank you, Carmen and Sabrina

09 Janruary2003

Thank youfor the nice day’s getaway. Attila

06 Janruary2003

The best 10day stay ever - great staff, great people, great vibe. Thanks, see you soon!Mike

04 Janruary2003

The bestway to start a new year. Loved being here but have to go now. Love Cecelia andNilla

04 Janruary2003

Thanks foreverything, really enjoyed the stay! Brett

04 Janruary2003

It wasgreat, thanks a lot - you helped usvery much. Piea

01 Janruary2003

Thanks foreverything, really enjoyed my stay! Gerhard

01 Janruary2003

Thanks fora lovely time! See you next year! Jacques

No comments: